» posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 at 17:22 by Nigel
Heatmiser WiFi thermostat range
Today they’ve put them on their website for pre-order, and there are three versions. The PRS-TS version that I reviewed has the combined timer and thermostat. There’s also a thermostat only model, the DT-TS, if you have a timeswitch already, and the PRTHW-TS, which is the same as the one I reviewed, but with the addition of another output to control a hot water cylinder.
All are available either on their own for £154.99, or with the RF receiver for £199. And there’s good news for Android users too – there should be an app available on the 16th.
» Recent Posts
- More bonkers Orange billing
- Farewell Acetrax
- The chilling idiocy of Cameron’s “Good, Clean WiFi”
- Facebook’s communication surcharge
- Grab your testcard while you can
- Old newspaper clippings
- Ofcom’s promise of more HD is a stalking horse for a second DTT switch
- IPTV in the UK, one year after Netflix, and what Now for Acetrax
- Politics and technology don’t mix – the welfare cash card is just another example
- In praise of eInk and the Sony 505
- Smart TVs – why are they so awful to use?
- What’s smart about Smart TV?
- London to Berlin by train
- More IPTV coming to Freeview – so watch what you buy
- More fun with Orange billing