» posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 at 17:22 by Nigel
Heatmiser WiFi thermostat range
Today they’ve put them on their website for pre-order, and there are three versions. The PRS-TS version that I reviewed has the combined timer and thermostat. There’s also a thermostat only model, the DT-TS, if you have a timeswitch already, and the PRTHW-TS, which is the same as the one I reviewed, but with the addition of another output to control a hot water cylinder.
All are available either on their own for £154.99, or with the RF receiver for £199. And there’s good news for Android users too – there should be an app available on the 16th.
» Recent Posts
- Why you should worry about WRC-15
- Netflix on Roku – is it hanging for you?
- Android apps with Basic4Android
- Supply and demand
- Ditching the clutter on Facebook
- Social vs Communal – or why TV makers are wasting time with Twitter
- First generation Freeview kit is on the way out
- Sipgate, Asterisk and OpenWRT
- Gmail – a Christmas Round Robin
- Dispatches from the War on Sex
- Farewell TopUpTV
- Xmas gift guide
- Sky Store – or Acetrax revisited?
- Test page for a widget
- Forget desktop Linux – small systems are more fun