» posted on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 at 18:01 by Nigel
Icecrypt T2400 FreeviewHD PVR photo gallery
A sample of the Icecrypt T2400 Freeview HD recorder arrived today; I’ve not yet had time to really test it out, and I want to do that before reporting back with even first impressions. But I have taken a few photographs, while setting it up, which will have to be enough to keep you busy for now.
You can click on any of these photos to see a larger version of them.
» Recent Posts
- Analogue gems: The Rondinax 35U
- With this extra hour of kids’ TV, you’re spoiling us
- Do you know your consumer rights?
- Binaural stereo from the BBC – Under Milk Wood
- Beyond Atmos – objects are the next big thing in audio
- Why you should worry about WRC-15
- Netflix on Roku – is it hanging for you?
- Android apps with Basic4Android
- Supply and demand
- Ditching the clutter on Facebook
- Social vs Communal – or why TV makers are wasting time with Twitter
- First generation Freeview kit is on the way out
- Sipgate, Asterisk and OpenWRT
- Gmail – a Christmas Round Robin
- Dispatches from the War on Sex