» posted on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 at 18:01 by Nigel
Icecrypt T2400 FreeviewHD PVR photo gallery
A sample of the Icecrypt T2400 Freeview HD recorder arrived today; I’ve not yet had time to really test it out, and I want to do that before reporting back with even first impressions. But I have taken a few photographs, while setting it up, which will have to be enough to keep you busy for now.
You can click on any of these photos to see a larger version of them.
» Recent Posts
- More bonkers Orange billing
- Farewell Acetrax
- The chilling idiocy of Cameron’s “Good, Clean WiFi”
- Facebook’s communication surcharge
- Grab your testcard while you can
- Old newspaper clippings
- Ofcom’s promise of more HD is a stalking horse for a second DTT switch
- IPTV in the UK, one year after Netflix, and what Now for Acetrax
- Politics and technology don’t mix – the welfare cash card is just another example
- In praise of eInk and the Sony 505
- Smart TVs – why are they so awful to use?
- What’s smart about Smart TV?
- London to Berlin by train
- More IPTV coming to Freeview – so watch what you buy
- More fun with Orange billing