» posted on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010 at 18:01 by Nigel
Icecrypt T2400 FreeviewHD PVR photo gallery
A sample of the Icecrypt T2400 Freeview HD recorder arrived today; I’ve not yet had time to really test it out, and I want to do that before reporting back with even first impressions. But I have taken a few photographs, while setting it up, which will have to be enough to keep you busy for now.
You can click on any of these photos to see a larger version of them.
» Recent Posts
- Ditching the clutter on Facebook
- Social vs Communal – or why TV makers are wasting time with Twitter
- First generation Freeview kit is on the way out
- Sipgate, Asterisk and OpenWRT
- Gmail – a Christmas Round Robin
- Dispatches from the War on Sex
- Farewell TopUpTV
- Xmas gift guide
- Sky Store – or Acetrax revisited?
- Test page for a widget
- Forget desktop Linux – small systems are more fun
- Affiliate scam on a dating site
- Cameron’s brave new world – clueless, puritan and just plain wrong
- Buying a TV in the UK? No need to give your address any more
- More bonkers Orange billing