» posted on Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 at 12:26 by Nigel
Surround sound update for Humax HD-Fox T2 FreeviewHD box
Humax has release a new firmware for the HD-Fox T2 Freeview HD box, which enables transcoding of the AAC sound used on Freeview HD to Dolby Digital 5.1, so viewers with home cinema systems can enjoy surround from programmes that have it.
My list of equipment that can transcode has been updated.
Leave a Reply
» Recent Posts
- Ditching the clutter on Facebook
- Social vs Communal – or why TV makers are wasting time with Twitter
- First generation Freeview kit is on the way out
- Sipgate, Asterisk and OpenWRT
- Gmail – a Christmas Round Robin
- Dispatches from the War on Sex
- Farewell TopUpTV
- Xmas gift guide
- Sky Store – or Acetrax revisited?
- Test page for a widget
- Forget desktop Linux – small systems are more fun
- Affiliate scam on a dating site
- Cameron’s brave new world – clueless, puritan and just plain wrong
- Buying a TV in the UK? No need to give your address any more
- More bonkers Orange billing