» posted on Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 at 12:26 by Nigel
Surround sound update for Humax HD-Fox T2 FreeviewHD box
Humax has release a new firmware for the HD-Fox T2 Freeview HD box, which enables transcoding of the AAC sound used on Freeview HD to Dolby Digital 5.1, so viewers with home cinema systems can enjoy surround from programmes that have it.
My list of equipment that can transcode has been updated.
Leave a Reply
» Recent Posts
- With this extra hour of kids’ TV, you’re spoiling us
- Do you know your consumer rights?
- Binaural stereo from the BBC – Under Milk Wood
- Beyond Atmos – objects are the next big thing in audio
- Why you should worry about WRC-15
- Netflix on Roku – is it hanging for you?
- Android apps with Basic4Android
- Supply and demand
- Ditching the clutter on Facebook
- Social vs Communal – or why TV makers are wasting time with Twitter
- First generation Freeview kit is on the way out
- Sipgate, Asterisk and OpenWRT
- Gmail – a Christmas Round Robin
- Dispatches from the War on Sex
- Farewell TopUpTV